Day 151: A little early


Yes its February... and Holly's birthday is the end of June... but you can never be too prepared for a kids party... I'm a little... no... A LOT excited about seeing the new Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland... 5th March........eeeek! And being a massive Alice in Wonderland fan anyway me and Holly have been watching the disney film today to get ideas for a Mad Hatters tea party for her 6th birthday... I'm well excited but quite surprised to find things like this ...http://jessicaclaire.net/index.cfm/postID/134... a 4 year olds very extravagant party... totally amazing if not missing a bit of the quirky shabbyness that I'll be including at Holly's (as its more authentic and much more free) but wow... I love the internet... a billion ideas to inspire all while your husband gets home and watches match of the day

Comments

Popular Posts