Day 175: Up hill slog

Everything feels like an up hill slog at the moment... but lets talk about money... I'm not sure why but its just so hard to pay any money off at the moment... it seemed so quick to pay off the first amount and theoretically the rest should be at a quicker pace since I should be paying less interest off...so why am I only just treading water with it?! Its tiring and monotonous and doesn't motivate me to keep going... but basically I'll have to so lets just keep going... but no exciting updates of the money... balance is £8 - payday tomorrow hopefully :(

Comments

  1. But a cheque today for work for Scripture Union, travel expenses from the Diocese and work expenses still to claim... :-]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and you should hav called it "Uphill Blog?"!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts