So we're getting closer and closer to the time that all things change in our house as Joels job has nearly finished. We still dont know if I will be funded for Golddigger, we still dont know if Joel is going to have any sort of stable job but some very amazing lovely poeple from our old Church understand that and would like to pay our mortgage for us for the next 6 months anyway. Well that's quite amazing. I love the way God provides and I love it that I know that a month before I am really scared too - God looks after my worrying too!
On the other plus side I have been so busy with work over the past few weeks that I havent' spent anything at all. Not sure what the kids have been eating - oh I think all my mum and dads food but I have been on school dinners and that must have saved me a bit of cash!

Comments

Popular Posts